Convert your coaxial or optical digital audio to analog stereo output over 3.5MM headphone jack and RCA port with our premium decoder. Play audio sources from your home entertainment system, DVD, game console, TV Set Top Box via headphones, studio speakers with RCA ports. No driver needed in the installation process, just plug in and start playing.
- Decodes 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital source, PCM, DTS audio to analog 2 channel left / right stereo audio
- Supports digital audio input including Toslink SPDIF and coaxial
- No driver needed. Portable, compact form factor makes it easy to carry around. Plug and play simple operation
- Supports RCA left / right and 3.5mm headphone output simultaneously
- Superior Sound Quality: Supports audio formats including PCM 32KHz/44.1 KHz/48KHz/96KHz. Adopts 192KHz/24bit ADC & DAC chips
- Input ports: 1x Toslink/SPDIF, 1x Coaxial
- Output ports: 2x RCA (L/R), 1×3.5mm PhoneJack.
- Signal to Noise: 120db
- Degree of Separation: 85db
- Frequency Response: (20Hz ~ 20KHz) +/- 0.5db
Amazon ASIN: B008U23F3E