- This cable is designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo phone output to pro audio gear with unbalanced phone inputs; Delivers high performance and versatile full range bass for your musical instrument audio device equipment; Accurately transfer high bandwidth frequency quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound / realism and clarity jitter-free in audio signals
- Built with heavy duty thick shielding, high-quality polished metal connectors and corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors; protection against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise rejection and clearer, deeper bass and eliminate strand-interaction distortion; Solid-core bass conductor optimizes low-frequency signal transfer for improved bass response
- Oxygen Free Copper Lines combined with a double shielding allow for a maximum audio quality; reduce distortion and signal loss; minimizes return loss, so music, dialogue and sound effects are always clear, dramatic, detailed in excellent signal quality
- Connects audio devices with the 6.35 mm (1/4 in) plugs audio port to AV receiver, amplifier, Hi Fi stereo audio system, home theater system, computer sound, recording equipment, speaker and more
Product descriptionSize:10 Feet
In electronics, a phone connector, also known as phone jack, audio jack or jack plug, is a common family of connector typically used for analog signals, primarily audio. It is cylindrical in shape, typically with two, three or four contacts. Three-contact versions are known as TRS connectors, where T stands for “tip”, R stands for “ring” and S stands for “sleeve”. Similarly, two- and four-contact versions are called TS and TRRS connectors respectively.
This cable is designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo 3.5mm stereo phone output to pro audio gear with unbalanced phone inputs.
- With the combination of premium grade connectors, bare copper conductors, this cable is capable of seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high-quality superior sound, while ensuring reliability and reduced signal loss
- Connector(s): 3.5 mm Stereo AUX TRS to Dual 1/4 in TS
- Length: 10 Feet
- 1x Premium 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4 Inch TS Audio Cable (10FT) – Male 3.5mm 1/8″ Stereo AUX Auxiliary to 6.35mm 1/4″ Y Adapter Connector Wire Cord Plug Jack
UPC Code: 815656023811