Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat 6, is a standardized twisted pair cable for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Category Cat5/Cat5e and Category 3 cable standards. Compared with Cat 5 and Cat 5e, Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet), and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
This versatile Ethernet cable is an ideal companion for gaming, home, office and business needs. Compatible with all devices with RJ45 connector such as internet cable modem, wireless router, IP camera, Xbox One 360, PS4 PS3, PC dekstop laptop notebook, printer, gigabit ethernet network switch hub, etc…
- High Performance with universal compatibility Cat6 8P8C modular RJ45 connectors Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable support high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video survellance and online high definition Full HD 1080P 4K UHD Ultra HD video streaming, online gaming, etc
- Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity: This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet; Downward compatible with preceding Ethernet standards such as Cat5 and Cat5e
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance communications performance
- Made out of 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end, which provides better immunity from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair STP
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: Stranded Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
- 1x Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable (7 Feet) – Professional Gold Plated Snagless RJ45 Connector Computer Networking LAN Wire Cord Plug Premium Shielded Twisted Pair (Blue)