Keystone wall plates are used in home, commercial and industrial buildings to cleanly attach telecommunication cables etc. to a junction box, surface mount box, or a mud ring mounted in the drywall of a building. Keystone wall plates are made to work with many different types of cabling solutions, including coaxial, twisted pair, HDMI, optical fiber, etc. Keystone wall plates are made of plastic and a keystone port is a hole in the wall plate which allows the insertion of a keystone module or other male or female cabling connectors. Our keystone wall plates are made to be compatible with NEMA standard openings and boxes.
- Double gang wall plate with a standard size 3-port keystone jack insert
- Snap-in modules are compatible with all standard wallplates and snap-on wallplates
- For use in conjunction with gang box and keystones. Use appropriate keystones to create a nicely finished, professionally installed look for ethernet networks or home theater interconnects. Eliminate that cluster of wires and hid them behind a wall.
- Compatible with Shaxon and industry standard keystone jacks; Accepts a variety of industry standard keystone inserts from a wide range of manufacturers
- Includes mounting screws and Ultra flexible white PVC plastic
- Type: Keystone
- Color: White
- Gang: Double
- 1x 12 Port Keystone Jack Wall Plate